Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A popular minecraft server, with loads of surprises, and events to keep you going!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Essinine

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 am

I thought I'd just whip out a topic on here and introduce myself. Razz

I am Essinine.. I like to play Minecraft obviously.. I love puns. I am not a girl but everyone calls me one because they think my username is girly... I don't even know why. I am high school, I do track, and I try to do Parkour in my free time.

Well, the floor is now anybody's. Go ahead and introduce yourself or welcome me.. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Troll(beaverfan)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:48 am

YUP i play skyrim alot and by alot i mean notalot, i have no lyf cuz i iz noob i used to take arrows to knees then i took a arrow to knee im a troll hence my name pig clown i do random stuff and play minecraft alot.obvisouly i like gurls like my username if u get my hint and im not a gurl lol
Back to top Go down
Generic_Gernade
Website owner
Website owner

PostSubject: Bombob5050 here!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 pm

I am Bombob5050, read about me in my post for admins/servercrew stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://dwarfcraft.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Talk - Talk to friends.-
Jump to: